Battlefield 2142 has received generally positive reviews from industry critics. The game has a score of 80 out of 100 on Metacritic and 79.77% at GameRankings. GameSpot gave the game a score of 8.1 out of 10, saying that 'Aside from the new Titan mode, there's not a lot new here, though, so this doesn't feel anywhere quite like the leap that Battlefield 2 represented from its predecessors-it.
- Battlefield 2142 - v941A to v1512 Mac Patch. This is the latest Mac patch for Battlefield 2142 that will bring your game from version 941A to version 1512.
- For all things computer gaming, from Unix, BSD, Mac, Windows to Temple Os! Come for game development conversation, gaming conversation or any related topic! Completely free from company influence and politics. Just good computer gaming talk, sharing of stories, and sharing of memories!
- Download Battlefield 2142 Patch v1.40 for Mac OS now from AusGamers - its free, and no signup is required!
- Ea games for mac From high fantasy to competitive sports – you can tap into the excitement of EA's hottest Mac games! Unleash your imagination in The Sims 4, rise to power and fight epic battles in Dragon Age II, build a living world where every choice matters in SimCity, and more.
Battlefield 2142 Vehicles
We are happy to announce the release of Update 1.50 to our Mac players. The update contains two community created maps; Wake Island 2142 by The Sir. Community (www.sircommunity.com) and Operation Shingle by Jason Brice (www.MGXCLAN.com).
To install this update on your Mac just follow this simple guide:
1) Click on one of the links provided to download the Patch
• Firefox users will have the patch download to their desktop
• Safari Users will need to click the magnifying glass icon next to the download to ‘show in finder’ (This takes you to the location of the downloaded file)
2) Double Click on the Patch ‘Battlefield2142-485and941A-to-1512’
3) Click on ‘open’ if you see a warning about opening a file downloaded from the internet
4) The Patcher will open your applications folder with Battlefield 2142 highlighted. Click the ‘update’ button to patch the game
In case you missed the original announcement of 1.50 release, here is a full list of the fixes and changes included in this update:
Added community maps, Wake Island 2142 and Operation Shingle
Added the ability to use widescreen resolutions.
Added No Vehicles mode.
Added Conquest Assault mode.
Changed the volume control for the Commander Voice Over on request of the esports community.
Changes made to pod steering mechanism to improve control while limiting pod surfing.
Fixed the loading issue caused by corrupt Radial.cdb file
Various changes made to prevent cheating.
WAKE ISLAND 2142
Narrowed down the land bridge
Fixed FAVs not spawning more than twice
Add wrecked gunship to titan deck
Shorten FAV spawn time
Add FAV to Beach
Add crates to top of dock
Create path from Village to other side of island
Add anti tank gun to Village
Add anti air gun to Beach
Add additional blockades against mech movement at entrance to dock
Get rid of Island flagpole
Add crate next to antenna at main base to help people jump up on it
Fix small bug with beached ship at Beach
Add trees back to small island
Reduce the respawn time of EU gunship 30 -> 20
Increased docked titan pod velocity 38 -> 41
Move AA gun at main base
Crates/barrels on Titan deck
Reduce FAV spawn delay
Move PAC assets to island tips
FAV spawn at main base - cars start rolling forwards
At Office and Checkpoint, the antitank can kill the titan AA gun
Put tank barriers in front of dock entrance
Bring consoles on docked titan back to normal strength
Indestructible PAC titan
Limit PAC to only one gunship
Increase docked titan pod launch velocity 35 -> 38
Add ladder on other side of dock
Turn EU gunship 180 degrees
Add spawnpoints on top of dock to Dock CP
Increase the time it takes to capture Core flag
Moved PAC titan back
Replace stairs up to dock with ladder
Fix docked titan pods launching backwards
Reduce the respawn time of EU gunship 80 -> 30
Battlefield 2142 Free To Play
Added NO VEHICLES mode.
Added ASSAULT LINES mode.
Preview Map updated to reflect proper Team positioning
Tickets have been reversed. Attacking team now has extra 30 tickets.
Columns/Command Center/Refugee Camp flags cannot be capped from a level below their locations.
Battle Walkers no longer do the MOONWALK on spawn
minculldistance has been removed