BlueStacks - Android Emulator for PC and MAC r/ BlueStacks. Hot new top rising. Card classic compact. Pinned by moderators. BlueStacks is an awesome android emulator for Mac and Windows PC. It is the most popular software and used by millions of people all over the world for installing android apps in PC. This software allows you to use your PC’s / MAC’s resources. Bluestacks 4 is the best Android emulator that is very to install and run on Mac. It is also available for Windows PCs and laptops. With the help of inbuilt Google Play Store, you can download and install all the apps and games that you’re using on your Android device. Bluestacks is the most mainstream of all Android emulators. There are several reasons for that. There are several reasons for that. For starters, it’s compatible with Windows and Mac. BlueStacks is the best emulator that exists today to run Android applications on a PC or Mac. This allows to run the most demanding applications and games on the market without any problem because its compatibility is high.
In this era of mobile technology, there is hardly any person who has never used any mobile device. Among Android, iOS and other mobile devices, which makes the remarkable position among them are Android devices. When more and more people are using Smartphones as the best affordable solution to meet their needs, Android OS has become most popular around the world because of its amazing functionalities and features to the users.
Whether you want to play games, want to communicate with others, want to learn something, want to prepare documents, want to manage your data or anything related to the technical world, Android users can easily access all such apps on their devices.
No doubt, many of these apps are available for free, but some are paid. It means to access these apps, you need to pay some amount or you can go for their paid versions, once you are fully satisfied with their free trials.
But, do you know that you can use these Android apps on your Windows PC and Mac OS?
These apps are exclusively developed to use on Android devices, so you cannot use them directly on your system. But, it doesn’t mean having to follow some complex or paid procedure to get these apps on PC. We have one free solution with the help of which you can perform this task easily and stress-free.
Using this solution, you can also play mobile-based online games on your PC/Mac and can gain excellent gaming experience on the big screen than your mobile phones.
Yes, it is possible. Only you require is the Android emulator.
- 4 How to Install the Android app on PC using BlueStacks?
BlueStacks – Most Popular and Reliable Android Emulator to Meet Gaming needs on PC
Now, you may be thinking of how this android emulator can help you to install and run Android apps on your system.
Android emulator is actually third-party software that works great in emulating the Android environment on Windows OS and enables you to get all its apps on Windows PC and Mac systems.
Some of the popular Android emulators are BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Genymotion, MEmu, Andyroid, and many others.
Here, in this guide, we are going to get all the essential information about one of the most popular and trusted emulators – BlueStacks.
You know what? Millions of people around the world have used this emulator for different purposes, where the main reason involves their gaming needs. Yes, no matter what game you want to play on your PC, with the help of BlueStacks, you can get your desired game on your PC/Mac and that too with better performance and quality.
If you are an action game lover, you must use BlueStacks to install Clash Royale, State of Survival, Crystal Borne, Raid Shadow Legends, Clash of Clans or any Android game on your desktop.
Before moving to the installation steps of BlueStacks, it would be good to be more familiar with this emulator through its wonderful features.
Features of BlueStacks – How it Stands Out?
Let’s have a look at some of the amazing features of BlueStacks that makes it stand out from other android emulators out there in the market.
- This emulator allows you to set the customized keymap based on your needs. BlueStacks also has a default keymap for its users, but you can choose to set your keys, which is quite simple using drag and drop function.
- Do you want to play various games on PC simultaneously? Yes, BlueStacks supports multiple instances that enable you to play many games using different Google accounts or many games using the same Google account, all at the same time. All these games can be played in separate windows.
- If we talk about its performance, you will be amazed to know that BlueStacks perform 6 times faster and much better than Android devices. Due to this reason, BlueStacks is widely used to play games on Windows PC.
- BlueStacks has a simple and user-friendly interface; it means even if you are using this emulator for the time, you will not find any difficulty in accessing apps on this emulator.
- It is also recommended to use the latest version of BlueStacks. It is so because it performs 8 times faster than its prior versions.
- Moreover, there is no need to worry about your system’s resource consumption, as this emulator is well-known for its lower memory and CPU consumption.
Let’s learn how to get BlueStacks on your PC and Mac.
Steps to Install BlueStacks on PC/Mac
Installing BlueStacks on Windows and Mac does not hold any kind of long or complex process, nor, you have to take the help of any paid tool. The whole process is quite simple and straightforward.
All you have to do is just use these steps and get this top-rated emulator on your computer/laptop.
- The first very step is to download BlueStacks using the download link given here.
- After this emulator is downloaded, you have to double-click this downloaded file to install the BlueStacks.
- After taking your confirmation, the installation process will get started.
- Make sure to follow the on-screen instructions attentively.
- The completion of the installation process may take a few minutes, so wait for it.
- Once it is installed completely, your system is ready to install and use Android apps on it.
Now, once BlueStacks is installed on your PC, you can use it to install any Android app or game without any hassle.
Let’s learn how to get the Android app on BlueStacks so that you can use it effortlessly on your PC.
How to Install the Android app on PC using BlueStacks?
Now, it’s time to install and run Android apps on your PC with the help of BlueStacks.
As you have already learned the steps of getting BlueStacks on your system, now learn to get an app/game using BlueStacks.
It can be done in two ways. One is using the APK file of that particular app and another one is using Google Play Store.
In order to make you understand it in a better way, here we are going to install ‘Clash Royale’ with both these methods.
Installing Android app on BlueStacks using APK
- Download BlueStackson your PC/Mac with the help of the available download link.
- After this, you have to install by clicking its .exe file.
- Now, open the BlueStacks.
- In the next step, you have to download Clash Royale APK using the download link given here.
- Once it is downloaded, double-click this file.
- You will get a pop-up window, asking you to confirm the installation of this online game on your PC.
- After its installation, go to the main page of BlueStacks.
- You will find an icon of Clash Royale and click on it.
- Now, your game is ready to play on your system.
Installing Android app on BlueStacks using Google Play Store
- Download BlueStacks on your PC/Mac with the help of the available download link.
- After this, you have to install by clicking its .exe file.
- Now, open the BlueStacks.
- In the next step, you have to sign-in to the Google account with the aim to access apps available in the Google Play Store.
- No worries if you have no Google account, you can create the new to move further.
- Open the Google Play Store and type ‘Clash Royale’ keyword in the search bar.
- Now, select the topmost result and click its Install button.
- Once it is installed completely, its icon will be available on the main page of BlueStacks.
- That’s it, start playing your favorite game on the large screen of your computer.
BlueStacks – Is it safe to use?
No matter which Android app you want to install on your system, BlueStacks makes the entire process easier and smoother by letting you use any kind of Android app effectively on your PC.
Even though it is the most popular android emulator around the world, many users are still confused about their system’s privacy and security when it comes to getting third-party software on it.
It has been reported that this emulator is completely safe to use and you can blindly rely on it to meet your gaming needs on your PC.
More to this, the latest version of BlueStacks has overcome all downsides or errors which had been reported by some of its users. Some had complained of it as an insecure emulator and also reported some kind of warning message indicating it as an emulator with some viruses.
Moreover, this emulator does not contain any kind of malware. But still, if you are not satisfied with the answer, you are advised to go for its premium version instead of its free version.
Alternatives of BlueStacks
The above information about BlueStacks will surely encourage you to install this emulator on your PC/Mac and enjoy your desired apps on it.
Here are some of the alternatives to BlueStacks, which you can try to have a somewhat similar or better experience than BlueStacks.
- Remix OS Player
- And many more…
No matter which emulator you will choose to get Android apps on your PC, each one of them will work great and will never disappoint you in terms of their performance.
System Requirements for Installing BlueStacks
It is really good that you have decided to go with BlueStacks on your PC. But, have you checked whether your system is capable enough to install and use BlueStacks without getting any issue?
For this, you must check these minimum system requirements and determine if your system meets these requirements or not.
Operating System – Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Processor – Intel or AMD Processor
RAM – at least 2 GB
HDD – 5 GB of free disk space
Graphics Card – latest Graphics drivers
DX – Version 9.0c
The system with better PC specifications than these minimum requirements always performs better and incomparable.
Bluestack Android Emulator For Pc And Mac
If you are wondering how to get your favorite mobile-based game on your PC/Mac, this guide will help you to answer all of your queries with a 100% satisfied solution.
Simply, get BlueStacks on your system and gain fantastic gaming experience on the larger screen than your Android device, and that too with superior performance and speed.
What are you thinking?
Bluestacks Free Emulator
Use this guide to install BlueStacks and start playing your favorite game on your computer/laptop and have more fun with your friends.