Get Outlook for Mac
Outlook is included with Microsoft Office 365. Faculty and staff with full-service SUNet IDs can download Microsoft Office for Mac via webmail for free. See the Microsoft Office page for more information.
No, I cannot view the emails on the web page - ONLY in the mobile app. I have found all of the pages you linked me to previously and they are sadly not helping in this instance. I have had nothing but problems with outlook since I tried to switch from being an apple user with their systems over to office. It is very tiresome. Start Outlook for Mac. On the Tools menu, select Accounts. Select the plus (+) sign in the lower-left corner, and then select Other E-mail. Enter your E-mail Address and Password,.
You can configure Microsoft Outlook to access your Office 365 account by setting up an Exchange connection. An Exchange connection provides access your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks in Outlook.
Note: Two-step authentication may also be required.
Create An Outlook Email Account
- Launch Outlook.
- On the Outlook menu, click Preferences and then click Accounts.
- Select Exchange or Office 365 for the account type
- Enter the following information for your Exchange account:
- Email Address: your @stanford.edu email address
- Method: User Name and Password
- User name: [email protected]
- Password: your SUNet ID password
- Configure automatically: checked
- Click Add Account.
- A message displays asking whether you want to allow the Outlook autodiscover server to configure your settings. Check Always use my response for this server and click Allow.
- Your Exchange account settings display. Close this window.