Portable Color Duplex Scanner for PC and Mac 1½ x F aster P Nuance Power PDF Trial www.nuance.com erformance. ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap provides users one-button scanning directly to editable Microsoft Word and Excel files. ScanSnap Organizer 4.1 allows PC users a. ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac offers a single, comprehensive solution for a wide variety of tasks: it is ideal for everyone who scans and converts digital copies of paper documents or PDFs, and for those who need to correct or reuse information from documents, create searchable archives or e-books.
Installing ABBYY FineReader on a stand-alone computer
The Most Accurate Text Recognition and Layout Retention Available for Mac OS X. Precise text recognition and layout retention are critical for maximum productivity. And FineReader Pro’s accuracy is currently the highest in the industry: up to 99.8%, according to ABBYY's internal testings. Abbyy FineReader 15 Crack Mac has tools to add document properties; it can also create PDF tags useful for portable devices and screen readers, and create PDF outlines for quick navigation in documents. EASY PHOTO CONVERSION. Automatic correction of digital photos of documents.
- Double-click the Setup.exe file on the installation disk or other distribution media.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in the Activation Wizard.
Deploying ABBYY FineReader 12 in a LAN
ABBYY FineReader 12 can be installed and used on a local area network. The automated installation methods give you speed and flexibility when installing ABBYY FineReader 12 Corporate Edition on a local area network, as you do not have to install the program manually on each individual workstation.
The installation consists of two stages. First, the program is installed on the server. From the server, the program can be installed on workstations using one of the four methods:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- form the command line
- manually in interactive mode
For more information about installing ABBYY FineReader on workstations, working with the License Manager, and working with the program in a local area network, please refer to the System Administrator's Guide.
Starting ABBYY FineReader
To start ABBYY FineReader 12:
- On thetaskbar, click the Start button, click All Programs,and then click ABBYY FineReader 12 (ABBYY FineReader 12 Corporate).
Tip: In Microsoft Windows 8, press WIN + Q and type 'ABBYY FineReader' in the search box.
- In Microsoft Office applications, click the ABBYY FineReader button on the FineReader 12 tab on the ribbon.
- Right-click an image file in Windows Explorer and then click ABBYY FineReader 12 > Open in ABBYY FineReader 12 on the shortcut menu.
Using settings from older versions of ABBYY FineReader
ABBYY FineReader 12 lets you import user dictionaries and program settings from files created by earlier versions of the program.
To import user dictionaries created in ABBYY FineReader 9.0, 10 or 11:
- Start ABBYY FineReader 12.
- On the Tools menu, click View Dictionaries….
- In the User Dictionaries dialog box, select the dictionary to which you want to add words from an older dictionary and click the View… button.
- In the dialog box that appears, click the Import… button and specify the path to the old user dictionary.
- Select the desired dictionary and click Open.
To find out how to import files with FineReader document settings, see 'What Is a FineReader Document?'
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Microsoft® Windows® 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or Microsoft Windows XP
Finereader For Mac Portable Dvd Player
The operating system must support the language you select for the user interface.
Finereader For Mac Portable Hard Drive
- 1024 MB RAM
An additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor in a multi-processor system.
- 850 MB of free disk space for installation and an additional 700 MB for program operation
- Video card and monitor supporting a resolution of at least 1024×768
- Keyboard and mouse or other pointing device
Mac Portable Apps
Note: To be able to open PDF files or images from Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook, you need to have the corresponding Microsoft Office application installed on your system.