Flickr is a photo and video sharing and hosting service which allows you to backup photos and videos online. It allows you to sort your photos in sets or collections. And, you can see them in an archive view. The Photostream will always show the most recent photos and videos at the top. You can easily share your Apple Photos app to Flickr account on Mac. To learn how to share photos from Apple Photos app to Flickr on Mac, check out the steps below.
Following are the steps to Share Photos from Apple Photos app to Flickr on Mac:
Flickr Downloader For Mac Os X
Download the latest version of Flickr Uploadr for Mac - Drag and drop batch photo uploader. Read 9 user reviews of Flickr Uploadr on MacUpdate. The second was that I spotted F-Stop in the Mac App Store, a free front-end to Flickr that is powerful but idiosyncratic. The app offers a fantastic way to upload batches, and you can even queue.
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Open 'Photos' app on your Mac.
- Browse the photos which you want to share.
- Right-click on the photo and select 'Facebook' option.
- Enter username, password & click 'Sign In' button to log In to Flickr account.
- A 'Post to wall' window opens up.
- Click 'Share' button.
- This is how you can share photos from Apple Photos app to Flickr on Mac.