See full list on www.foodnetwork.com. The harvest moon is the full moon closest to the Fall Equinox. It’s a time of gratitude, when the expansive harvest energies of the year are at a luminous peak. Here are 5 harvest moon activities that will help you align with the powerful energies of this magical time. Harvest Moon Celebration Idea #1: Dance Your Gratitude / Dance Your Expansion. Adding to the growing list of mobile titles published by upjers Wonderland takes.
PLEASE READ FOR
TICKET PURCHASE INFORMATION DUE TO COVID 19!
Online Ticket Sales are available as presale only and 75% of our total parking capacity is available due to Covid-19 restrictions. You MUST follow these directions exactly to purchase a ticket online and guarantee your parking space as we are limited to 1/2 of our capacity on each screen right now. We shutdown all presale tickets at 5 pm the night of the show or earlier in the event they have been sold out of online parking capacity. However we do have 25% off the parking spaces available for normal ticket sales at the box office during our regular hours. Online Tickets do have extra fees involved for processing. PLEASE, READ the FAQS Page on this webiste BEFORE you purchase a ticket online so you are aware of the current restrictions on our operations due to Covid 19.
To purchase tickets follow these directions:
Harvest Moon Mackintosh
- Click on the 'Big Red Ticket' below to go to our Presale Ticket App.
- Look at the dates and click on the showtime of the movie you wish to purchase tickets for.
- On the next page, select one of the (Car + Driver) OR (Front Row Car + Driver) ticket types first. This ticket will guarantee your parking spot at the theater and admission for the driver of the vehicle. We have 10 Reserved Front Row spots per screen each night and 75% of our capacity of each screen set aside for Car + Driver spots. You MUST choose one of those ticket types to secure a parking spot at this time. If they are sold out, you will not be able to purchase them and you'll have to arrive early to get a spot from the other 25% capacity onsite. All parking except 'Front Row' is first come first served as you arrive at the theater.
- Next, select the other tickets you need for your vehicle.(Adult 12 & Older) or (Child 4-11). You will need to purchase a ticket for everyone you expect to come in your vehicle.
- Finally, If you plan to bring in food or drinks to enjoy at the theater, please add the 'Food Permit' ticket. You only need 1 Food Permit per vehicle and we donate a percentage of each sale to St. Jude!
- From there, check out. Make sure your email address is correct to get the Tickets sent to you.
We will also need your correct name to check in at the theater.
If you have questions or issues,
you can email us [email protected] or call our office at 815-268-4000 and ask for Ben.
Harvest Moon: Light Of Hope On The App Store
PLEASE BE ADVISED: With the Limitations of operating during the Covid-19 Pandemic, this will be the best option to guarantee admission for the movie of your choice. No refunds will be given, so plan accordingly. Be very precise on which night you choose to attend as we cannot switch nights due to the new rules in place and demand for online tickets.
Harvest Moon Macaroni
Parking is ALWAYS first come, first served, so it is very important that you arrive as early as possible when attending a busy movie at the drive-in! ALL PRESALE TICKETS MUST BE REDEEMED AT THE THEATER 1 HOUR PRIOR TO SHOWTIME ON WEEKENDS IF POSSIBLE AND 1/2 HOUR BEFORE SHOWTIME SUNDAY NIGHTS.