Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition 2020 Update 2 Linux. دانلود بخش 1 – 1 گیگابایت. دانلود بخش 2 – 1 گیگابایت. دانلود بخش 3 – 1 گیگابایت. دانلود بخش 4 – 188 مگابایت. Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition 2020 Update 2 macOS. دانلود بخش 1 – 1.
Buy a Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for C - for Mac OS X - Support or other Developer Tools Software at CDW.com. Grey Matter is the UK’s Intel Software Elite Reseller for all Intel software licensing and developer tools including Parallel Studio XE 2018. Build high performance applications, including parallel applications for multicore and manycore processors with Intel tools.
Great tools to boost the performance, capability and reliability of your amazing applications.
Improve application performance, scalability and reliability within your technical computing and development. Create fast, efficient embedded/device systems for mobile development, and deploy apps on multiple platforms using one codebase. Make your applications even more efficient and amazing!
Intel's software tools can help you at every stage of the development process – build, analysis, debugging and tuning.
These tools accelerate application performance, increasing reliability and scalability. As a result, the code is transformed into high performance solutions for distributed processing and HPC environments, making your applications even more efficient and amazing.
Build high performance applications, including parallel applications used for multicore and manycore processors.
Grey Matter is proud to be an Intel® Elite Reseller; we have a deep knowledge of how the tools are licensed – we can help you choose the right solution and edition to suit your needs and help you make your applications even better. We regularly run events with Intel® Software (and other vendors) to help you use the tools and learn about the latest features.
Download Intel Parallel Studio
Intel® Parallel Studio XE
Design, build, verify, and tune your code faster with a suite of software development tools that simplify parallel programming while boosting application performance.
Intel®Parallel Studio XE combines compilers, performance libraries, error checking, and performance profiling to deliver fast and reliable parallel code for C, C++, Fortran, and Python that scales on today’s and next-gen processors and co-processors.
More and more, applications need to run faster across multiple devices and perform multiple actions, such as big data analytics, image analysis, machine-learning applications, simulations, and time-critical financial analysis. Intel® Parallel Studio XE will help your software run faster and help you achieve more complex work in the same amount of time.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE comes in three editions:
Intel Parallel Studio Macos
- Composer Edition: Build fast code using industry-leading C/C++ and Fortran compilers and libraries and high-performance Python packages
- Professional Edition: Get everything in Composer Edition, plus analysis tools to design, tune, and debug parallel code
- Cluster Edition: Includes everything in Professional Edition, plus MPI cluster development tools to create faster cluster applications
Intel® VTune Profiler
Intel Parallel Studio For Macbook Pro
(Formerly Intel VTune Amplifier)
Intel® VTune Profiler provides threading optimisation and performance profiling capabilities for C, C++, Fortran, Python, and assembly developers who need to understand serial and parallel code behaviour to improve application performance and scalability.
Intel® VTune Profiler provides powerful analysis tools for advanced profiling capabilities to remove any guesswork, with quick access to scaling information for faster and improved decision making. Performance data can be collected for:
- The most time-consuming (hot) functions in your application and/or on the whole system
- Sections of code that do not effectively utilise available processor time
- The best sections of code to optimise for sequential performance and for threaded performance
- Synchronisation objects that affect the application performance
- Whether, where, and why your application spends time on input/output operations
- The performance impact of different synchronisation methods, different numbers of threads, or different algorithms
- Thread activity and transitions
- Hardware-related issues in your code such as data sharing, cache misses, branch misprediction, and others
Intel® Media Studio
Intel® Media Server Studio is a powerful software development suite of libraries that helps to create excellent video viewing experiences. Optimise your media solutions with powerful analytical tools to develop, debug, and deploy enterprise-grade media solutions on Intel® Xeon processor and Intel® Core processor-based platforms.
- Deliver fast, high density and quality video transcoding, streaming, and conferencing
- Access the full power of hardware accelerated codecs and programmable graphics on the latest Intel® processors
- Speed transition to 4K and HEVC
This tool set supports both Linux and Windows Server, and provides media and OpenCL SDKs, runtimes, graphics drivers, and advanced performance and quality analysis tools to optimise your media solutions.
Intel® Media Server Studio is available in two editions:
- Essential Edition: Access hardware-accelerated codecs and programmable graphics on Intel® processors through the Intel® Media SDK, runtimes, graphics drivers, and more
- Professional Edition: For premium media performance, video quality, and compliance, the Professional Edition adds enterprise-quality HEVC and audio codecs, and advanced video quality analysis tools
Intel® System Studio
Intel® System Studio is a tool set ideal for system and embedded developers. The advanced tools and technologies speed the development of energy-efficient, high performance, smart, innovative solutions across wide-ranging system and embedded platforms.
With Intel® System Studio you can:
- Accelerate software development to bring innovative devices and competitive solutions to market faster
- Quickly target and help resolve defects in complex systems
- Help speed performance and reduce power consumption
- Deliver great products on Intel® architecture-based platforms
The tool suite speeds systems and embedded application development:
- Device manufacturers looking for shorter system bring-up and validation cycles
- System integrators who need faster software stack integration and optimisation
- Embedded application developers who want to efficiently deliver new capabilities
Intel® System Studio is available in three editions:
- Composer Edition: tools to build performance-optimised code
- Professional Edition: includes the Composer Edition plus tools to analyse power efficiency, performance, and code correctness
- Ultimate Edition: includes the Professional Edition plus system-wide debug and trace for more robustness
Intel Parallel Studio Linux
Resources and blogs
Check out our developer blog covering topics such as AI, machine learning, data, governance and more.
Intel® Parallel Universe Magazine
Intel® Software's magazine that will inform you how to take your software development into the future with the latest tools, tips and training to expand your expertise.
Datasheets, free downloads and code samples
Call us on
Email us at
Intel® architectures based on 32-bit systems are supported as target platforms. Components no longer support installation on IA-32 architecture hosts.
Systems based on Intel® 64 architectures are supported as host and target platforms:
- Intel® Core™ processor family
- Intel® Xeon® processor family
- Intel Xeon Scalable processors
Note We assume that these processors are configured into homogeneous clusters.
All components in Intel® Parallel Studio XE support these operating systems on Intel® 64 architectures. Individual component tools may also support additional operating systems and architecture configurations. For full details, see the release notes.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux* 7, 8 (the equivalent CentOS* versions are supported, but not separately tested)
- Ubuntu* 16.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS, 19.04
- Fedora* 29, 30
- Debian* 9, 10
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server* 12, 15
- Amazon* Linux* 2
- Clear Linux
- Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows Server* 2019, 2016
- macOS* 10.15, 10.14
Note Intel MPI Library and Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector are supported on Intel® Cluster Ready systems and high-performance computing (HPC) versions of the listed versions of Windows Server. These components are not supported on Ubuntu non-long-term support (LTS) systems.
Intel Parallel Studio For Mac Os
For macOS, the Intel C++ Compiler and Intel Fortran Compiler require an installation of Xcode* 10 or 11.
For a standard installation, you need a minimum of 12 GB of disk space. Cluster installations require an additional 4 GB of disk space.
Note The installer may need up to 12 GB of additional temporary disk storage to manage intermediate installation files.
2 GB RAM (minimum)