cscontentseoSmart Player Effortless video playback and librarymanagement on your Mac. BUY NOW Free Download Requirements: macOS 10.12 or later Other Information: Check out the FAQ View the Smart Player User Guides Smart Player Effortless video. Download the latest version of Smart Player for Mac - A simple, easy-to-use media player. Read 1 user reviews of Smart Player on MacUpdate. Jun 30, 2020 Total Video Player is a universal HD video player for your Mac and boasts some of the top features that you could ever need in a standard video player. It’s a very powerful AVI and MKV player, which makes it a solid alternative to Mac’s default video player. Smart Client Player Mac V Fo; It offers got some special features, which will change your movie watching expertise to a different level. One can usually resize the movie resolution really very easily and keep it anywhere in the Desktop computer. For illustration, your cellular connection will have a various MAC deal with than your Ethernet link. The IPTV Smarters App is a fabulous video streaming player that allows your IPTV customers or end-users to stream content like Live TV, VOD, Series, and TV Catchup supplied by you; on their Android & iOS devices, Smart TV, and even on macOS/Windows PC/Laptop. Following is a comprehensive list of the devices supported by IPTV Smarters Pro.
- 1How To Use SmartPlayer in Dahua Toolbox
- 2How to Use Smart Player on Dahua Toolbox
How To Use SmartPlayer in Dahua Toolbox
This article will show you how to install and use the SmartPlayer software found in Dahua Toolbox
- Exported video file - DAV, AVI, MOV, MP4, ASF or FLV file format
Step by Step Instructions
1. Open Dahua Toolbox. Under All Tools, find SmartPlayer in the list, then click the Install button to begin installation.
2. A progress bar will appear showing the installation process.
3. Once installation is complete, click Open
4. SmartPlayer will launch.
5. Click Open File in the center of the screen to locate the file for playback
6. Use the file dialogue window that appears to locate the file for playback.
By default it will look for .dav files, use the dropdown box to change the file type to other options such as AVI, MOV, MP4, ASF and FLV
7. Click Open once the file has been selected to begin playback
8. Use the controls below the video pane to control playback
There are options for forward and reverse playback, playback speed, and to enable audio
9. Double click the video to bring full screen or choose from one of the layouts in the bottom right of the screen
How to Use Smart Player on Dahua Toolbox
This is a guide for the Smart Player on Dahua toolbox.
- DAV or ASF file
- Dahua Toolbox
Step by Step Instructions
1. Go to the toolbox and install the SmartPlayer.
2. After installation, launch the program.
3. Go into your Smart Player and click on open.
4. Search through your files and select the backup you want to playback.
5. Since I only selected one, only one is showing up, double click on the video to enlarge.
6. You may play/pause by pressing the play button and skip a frame back and forth and etc.
Download Video Player For Mac
SmartPlayer Guide Old User Interface