Runs on: Mac OS X 10.5 or later VoiceMX STUDIO v.4.0 VoiceMX STUDIO 4 is an advanced Text to Voice software that converts all types of Text to Voice via speech synthesis using a high quality speech engine. Synth Station PRO is a powerful music making studio for easy and fast track creation. The app contains multiple music instruments, FX, presents, and loops for quick and pleasant DJing and composing. Features: Professional synthesizer - multiple musical instruments in one keyboard. Various music effects - FX, pitch and mod setting - find perfect. Software Description OS License File Date Comments Power; RTGS-X v2.2: A real-time granular synthesis program for OSX. Mac: Demo: 2007-01-22: 0: 40db: Quiver 1.1: Quiver is software synthesizer with a more visual interface.
Prodatum for Mac OS X v.0.42.15 A free, cross-platform patch editor for the E-MU Proteus 2000 sample based synthesizer family. Written in C, using FLTK for it's user-interface and portmidi for MIDI communications, prodatum classic is available for Linux, MacOS X and Windows.
|Original author(s)||Nasca Octavian Paul|
|Developer(s)||Mark McCurry, Harald Hvaal|
|Initial release||September 25, 2002|
3.0.5 / April 15, 2019; 17 months ago
|Operating system||BSD, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows|
ZynAddSubFX (also now called Zyn-Fusion) is a free and open-sourcesoftware synthesizer for Linux, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows. As of version 3, the completely new user interface is being released under proprietary terms with an open-source-eventually intention while the synthesis engine remains under the original GPL terms.
For sound generation it has three hybrid synth engines that combine additive, subtractive, Fourier and other synthesis methods. No external samples are used to produce the sound; everything is done by synthesis.The synthesizer has effects like reverberation, echo, chorus, distortion, equalization and others, and supports microtonal tunings.
The original author of ZynAddSubFX is Romanian programmer Nasca Octavian Paul. The project was started in March 2002 and the first public version (1.0.0) was released on September 25, 2002. Since 2009, the new maintainer is Mark McCurry.
ZynAddSubFX combines several different methods of audio synthesis in order to create sounds: additive synthesis by the ADSynth engine,subtractive synthesis by the SUBSynth engine, and an original algorithm used to generate wavetables in the PADSynth engine.
Synthesizer For Mac Os X 10.10
Music made with ZynAddSubFX
ZynAddSubFX was featured in the KVR One-Synth-Challenge contest.
In November 2013, unfa released an album that was entirely made with ZynAddSubFX.Slavonic pagan ambient project Svitlo albums were created using zynaddsubfx as synthesizer.
- Yoshimi (synthesizer), Linux only, based on ZynAddSubFX 2.4.0
Synthesizer For Mac Os X 10.8
- ^'ZynAddSubFX 3.0.0 Demo'. zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.io. Retrieved May 17, 2020.
- ^ abcd'About ZynAddSubFX'. zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.io. Retrieved May 17, 2020.
- ^'Microtuning Features Updated'. Archived from the original on May 23, 2014. Retrieved February 10, 2013.
- ^'ZynAddSubFX'. zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.io. Retrieved May 17, 2020.
- ^'Open Source projects - Paul Nasca'. www.paulnasca.com. Retrieved May 17, 2020.
- ^'ZynAddSubFX News'. zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.io. Retrieved May 17, 2020.
- ^'Contributing To ZynAddSubFX'. zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.io. Retrieved May 17, 2020.
- ^'PADsynth algorithm'. zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.io. Retrieved May 17, 2020.